Moc Tam Herbal Shampoo is produced from the idea of taking advantage of the natural ingredients of the Ede community, with the love of the environment and the desire to bring a green lifestyle throughout the lives of young people in Dak Lak province.
In 2021, Moc Tam excellently won the first prize in the contest “Creative Start-up Women” organized by the Women’s Union of Dak Lak Province. Also in 2021, Moc Tam – under the support of NTFP – EP Vietnam continues the journey of “Spreading a green lifestyle to millions of families around the world” when continuously scoring points with investors at the contest Hackathon. With “Enterprise with a positive impact on the community” voted-award, Moc Tam alongside Southeast Asia’s green builders to jointly develop non-timber forest products, create livelihoods, and protect sustainable forest.
Ingredients: made entirely from herbs natural
- Holy basil, honey locust, soapberry, betel nut, wire-grass, aloe vera, tuber fleeceflower, grapefruit peel, fresh lemon, lemongrass, ginger…
- Sunflower oil extract, coconut oil to increase foaming, lemongrass essential oil, grapefruit essential oil and some other natural herbs
- The product is completely natural, suitable for all hair types
- Especially suitable for people with hair loss, do not use chemical shampoos
- People who are allergic to chemicals in regular shampoo
- Pregnant and postpartum women
- Suitable for damaged hair caused by the use of chemicals for curling, pressing, dyeing, bleaching hair
- People with allergic diseases, itchy scalp, many dandruff, scalp fungus
- Reduce hair loss, care for dry, broken hair, make hair shiny, long and strong.
- Clean dandruff, reduce itching
- Natural, fresh scent, creating a feeling of relaxation like going to a Spa
- Precious herbs that are good for health, reduce stress
How to use:
- Rountine 1: Take 5-7ml of herbal shampoo in the palm of your hand, gently massage on the scalp and hair for 5-7 minutes so that the nutrients penetrate deeply into the hair follicles.
- Rountine 2: Take an appropriate amount and mix it in a basin of warm water, stir to create foam, and then wash your hair as usual. Use consistently for at least 2 months to see the best results
Storage: Store in a cool place, away from direct light.
Expiry date: 12 months. It is recommended to use within 3-4 months after opening the seal