Song Phan honey is a product of the Raglay people of Binh Thuan province.
The exploitation of honey is carried out in a sustainable way, when 2/3 of the nest holes on the bridge have been completely screwed, so the amount of water in the honey is low and the quality of the new honey is guaranteed. They must be carried out in the morning to make the honey denser because it is not mixed with nectar that is collected during the day, do not use fire smoke to affect the forest, before taking it, they must shake off all the bees clinging to the beehive and then use a knife to cut the screw. A knife from the bottom up so as not to break the nich, leaving a part of the hive with the queen so that the bees can continue to create new colonies. When extracting honey, all young bees will be taken out to ensure that the honey is not fermented, then proceed to filter the honey to remove impurities such as larvae, bee carcasses, dust and beeswax samples. and not damaged .
Ingredients: 100% pure wild honey.
Wild honey is very good for health, especially in women’s beauty care.
- Brighten, smooth skin, treat melasma, exfoliate, remove acne scars effectively
- Helps to lose weight effectively
- Improve the digestive system and strengthen the immune system, supplement vitamins for the body
- Treatment of peptic ulcer disease
- Detoxification cools the liver
- Cough treatment
- Heal wounds, soothe burns
- Enhance sleep quality
- Use for processing and cooking to make dishes more attractive
How to use: Mix honey with warm water to drink directly or mix with: orange, lemon, ginger, green tea, blueberry, turmeric, milk… for a variety of flavors. Or used to make cakes, as a cooking seasoning.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Expiry date: 24 months