“Coffee of brotherhood”
Oh Mi Koho Coffee is a pure organic coffee product of the K’ho ethnic community in Dinh Trang Hoa commune, Di Linh district, Lam Dong province.
“Brotherhood” always exists in the mind of every K’ho people, to remind them to always live in solidarity, protect and help each other. Together inherit and continue the good traditions of the village.
Be aware of the importance of protecting natural resources and the environment, K’ho people with long-standing coffee growing experience have pioneered the choice of organic farming methods intercropping with nature and grass. From there was born the iconic Ohmi Koho coffee bean that embodies the three spiritual values of Koho Village:
- Sincerity: promote green consumption trend: eat clean, drink clean. K’ho people want to bring clean coffee to the community
- Natural: the coffee tree is cultivated according to nature, absorbing the quintessential nutrients from the nature of the mountains and forests of Di Linh to create the characteristic flavor of coffee.
- Original: Maximizing the natural flavor of pure coffee by harvesting methods: picking ripe berries, drying them, roasting them, etc. to create the original Oh Mi Koho products.
Ingredients: pure coffee
- Support weight loss
- Strengthen resistance.
- Prevent the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Reduced risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Liver protection.
- Fight depression.
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Prevention of stroke
- Boiled Coffee
- Soaked coffee
- Filtered coffee
- Pressurized filter coffee
- Coffee brewed by expresso machine
Preserved in dry, cool place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Expiry date: 12 months.